We take pride in our promotion standards. Our goal is to insure you have a "BUILT" business at all levels and you are making money at all levels.
Those that build their business by these Standards go on to become RVP and have the foundation of generating a six figure income.
If you have any questions regarding the Builder's Standards or would like more information, email Mike Kan by clicking the Request Info tab
"All good things go to those that build a Big Base Shop".
Mike Sharpe, SNSD
"26 in 6"
"26 direct recruits
(& 54 downline) in 6 mo can make you wealthy"
Rick Susie, SNSD
For printable PDF, click on image...
"Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected."
Steve Jobs, founder Apple Computer
This site is
This website is intended as a resource center for the Kan Hierarchy of Primerica, and is intended for the sole use of the Kan Hierarchy.
Replacement; Upon qualifying for the RVP contact and before the contract is approved, the the promoting RVP and the qualifying Regional Leader/Senior Reghional Leader should discuss the who the promoting RVP is considering as the Replacement Leg. Final choice is made by the promoting RVP.
Established by Art Williams, a Replacement is chosen by the promoting RVP to "replace" the void of production left when the Regional Leader leaves the Base Shop.
A Replacement Leg is typically the best producing Leg or combination of Legs of the RL/Sr RL team that has a track record of a minimum of $10,000 in life premium. Other considerations can be taken into account, i.e.; Securities volume, Recruiting history. Typically replacement Leg(s) are viewed as the "next in line" for an RVP promotion.
Here is a "guideline" of Replacement Legs
- THREE District Leader legs
The Replacement Leg taken is ultimately the choice of the promoting RVP.
QBI (Quality Business Index);
See POL for more detailed information. QBI measures the "quality" of business produced. It is measured by personal production and the Team production. QBI affects Bonus awards, Incentive trip qualifications and promotions. An acceptable QBI is 70%
QUALIFIED FIELD TRAINER;
A "Qualified Field Trainer" is a .licensed Life and Series 6 & 63 Representative. Field Trainers are competent, and have confidence in their closing skills for new business and new IBAs. They attend all Base Shop/Office and Primerica functions. It is in the best interest of the trainee that he/she be trained by a representative with PROVEN SKILLS. If you have questions, discuss your qualifications with your RVP.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
- from A Return to Love, by Marianne Williamson
Bill Orender discussion on Replacement;
Click on image
An excerpt from
All You Can Do is All you Can Do
"I can’t promise you instant success, and I can’t promise you that you’ll be a millionaire…I think I’ve learned enough to be able to make some promises about what will happen if you make that tough decision to change your life.
- I promise you an opportunity to dream again.
- I promise you a chance to hope again.
- I promise you an opportunity to be somebody you’re proud of.
- I promise you a chance to be proud of yourself again and make your family proud of you.
- I promise you…most people won’t do it. Most of you won’t win.
- I promise you most people won’t become financially independent or successful because the price is too high.
- I promise you that some of you will get tired along the way. You’ll want to rest, and some of you will want to give up.
- I promise you that some of you won’t give up.
- I promise you that some of you will look back on today and be amazed that you wasted so much of your life before you got serious.
- I promise you that some of you will look in the mirror and you’ll smile at the person you see.
- I promise that some of you will win.
- I promise you it won’t be easy
- But I promise you that it will be worth it.
- I promise you that all you can do is all you can do, but I promise you that all you can do is enough.”
founder AL Williams/Primerica
For printable PDF, click on image...